Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mana Freedom!

Today an idea occurred to me that might enable Loring to live for a time in areas where environmental mana is weak or even absent! The concept came from my ongoing thoughts on ley line control; it is quite ingenious though essentially very simple and readily explained to one with Academy training, especially if they are a Loring whose very nature is of mana.

I must think on this some more before I document the approach. Alas, I could use the research library at Polstown Academy for this endeavour! When I am done, I wonder who I can persuade to try it out?

I must also use the most obscure forms of my personal script to ensure that these ideas do not fall to my companions on this expedition, especially Ben Encato! I would give my life rather than have the Tinkers learn of this!

2 comments:

SpacerGuy said...

I found a simple guide that explains mana energy. I hope you've enough mana power to defeat your opponents before they close in on you. They'll be very eager to learn of your new Loring survival secrets!

Nova Dove said...

That's a very nice site, thanks for the pointer!